Wednesday, June 17, 2009

News From Natalie



After visiting Purdue, the University of Illinois, and Penn State, Nathan and Nicole have decided to attend Penn State's nuclear engineering program in the fall. They are excited to be in such a great historical area of the country. Nicole is finishing up the school year teaching Physics at Lone Peak High School and will be looking for a job teaching high school in Pennsylvania.I am back home for the summer after finishing a great year at BYU. I'm glad to be finished with my statistics class most of all. The other day Elder Brownell consented to pose for a picture with me so I could send it in to the family newsletter-it was great getting to know one of my distant cousins while he prepares to serve the Lord. I am very grateful for his example and willingness to serve. Natalie, Karly, Abby, and Mariel have started practices for Beauty and the Beast which will be at the outdoor SCERA theater this summer. They will be playing a champagne bottle, spoons, and a toothpick, respectively. Much to the chagrin of the family, Dad tore out most of our lawn to extend the garden. As long as he will be the one weeding we will eat the produce (similar to the little red hen story). Mom is still making quilts and is busy as the relief society president. Everyone is excited for school to finally end and summer to start!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had read this earlier! i want to go see the play before it ends...hopefully i can this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie!

    Cute picture of the two of you in one of my favorite places! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete