Thursday, June 18, 2009

Neil Update

I thought I would send an up date on my activities for the past week. Charlene and I made a trip to the Basin a week ago. We visited the Bluebell, Altonah and Mt. Emmons Cemeteries. It rained on us all the time we were there. The interesting thing however was at each Cemetery as we got out of the car to do our flower placements the rain would stop. It seems most everyone had been there ahead of us and placed lots of pretty flowers on their loved ones graves. This is especially true of the Mathews graves. Their plots looked really nice. At Bluebell there were two new graves in the Winkler plot. Of course we know about Pauline but I don’t remember hearing about Aunt Virginia.

At Altonah, as Charlene and I were placing flowers, a tall nice looking young women came up to us and said to me, “You look like a Murray.” I told her “It must be because I am.” It was one of Norman Murray’s daughters. We had a nice visit as we took a few minute to get acquainted. The trip out and back was nice as it gave us the opportunity, once again, to see Mother Nature at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment