Monday, June 15, 2009

Hello Family

I've decided that instead of emailing out a newsletter each month, it would be easier to have a blog to check whenever you so desired. This way we can also have links to family member's blogs at our finger tips. Just email me anything you want in the blog and I can post it. This way you can check and update us on your family as often as you want! I'll still send out reminders for articles at the start of each month, but just put this blog address in your list of favorites so you can check it and read it whenever you want! Please email me any individual family blogs that anyone might have so that I can add that to the list of blogs to read. Hope this works well for everyone!

Love,
Allison

p.s. Pictures and videos work great with this as well!

3 comments:

  1. Neil, I don't know who that is in the picture and I don't know what that thing is unless it is some type of measuring device. Don't keep us in suspense!

    Hugs,
    Marylyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is of Dewey. The thing is a slide rule. It used to belong to Jerry.
    Love, Neil

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah its my dad i think i have that picture too! thanks too all who emailed for or his 75th birthday surprise.
    lov to all
    annie

    ReplyDelete