Monday, April 5, 2010

Lately For Allison


Hello Family!

I hope everyone is happy and well.  I figured it was about time for me to turn in an update!  Things I've been up to recently...I went with my roommates down to Southern California and we had a lot of fun with Lisa's kids and going to Disneyland.  I also booked my flight to China...my friend and I leave on May 9th!  I can't wait!  I attended the Color Festival in Utah.  Mom and dad were freaked out that I would get all that color all over their house.  I'm going to going to say if they were right or not!  :)  Last night I got back from Pocatello, my first time there!  I went with my roommate to her parent's house up there for Easter/Conference.  We had a great time.  Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is...if Allison won't tell us if paint got all over our Provo house, then it must have...

    ReplyDelete