Monday, April 5, 2010

From Anna and Wilmer Murray’s Journal

Monday, February 11, 1980


It is still cold. – Made several trips up and down the stairs for exercise. Then caught up on this writing. I have been neglecting it. It is so hard to remember back, I get my days mixed up. That was one of the goals I had set for myself, but get too involved with other things. Will try to do better. Worked on the little quilt. Had to make the one ruffle all by hand. Ruth called to tell us Senior Mortensen died. Still no letter from Jerry’s. Received one from LaVora with a $-- check for the dolls and Valentine. So we called them. Had a good visit on the phone. LaVora is like Travis said, “a Perfect person”. Dad and I enjoy each other so much.

Tuesday, February 12 1980 (my mother’s birthday)

Cold but a very nice day. I called LaVora again this morning I had a question on my mind and I wanted to tell her what a good person she is. They were not awake. John answered, it was about 5:30 a m here so it would be six thirty there. Dad took me to Relief Society. I offered the prayer in prayer meeting. Sisters Verda Campbell and Reva Allred were Stake visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment