Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dear Family July 2010

Dear Family July 2010




Three cheers for Travis and Steve and all others who had a part in arranging and carrying out our Family Reunion at Nauvoo. I guess when I stop and think about it that would include everyone. Anyhow I thought it was a huge success and I was so happy that my family and I were able to be a part of it. Thanks again to everyone. Our trip home was a good one and at home we essentially found everything as we had left it. So it was not long after we got home that we were back to taking care of our family and home responsibilities.

I guess all of the children and school teachers in our family are preparing for the 2010 – 2011 School year. At least I note that Charlene is, so I expect to soon lose my borders as she will be taking them back to school as well. I guess the proper term, however, is roomers since Charlene is taking care of their meals which amounts to a half dozen crickets or so a week. I just provide the space.

I’m still trying to figure out how to be a Ward Mission Leader as the lessons just seem to just keep passing over my head. I guess this next week I get to help present the ward mission plan. This should be interesting.

Bruce and Erricka and their two children, Danielle and James, stayed with me for a day or so. They were here to enroll Danielle into B Y U. They spent a day in Salt Lake visiting the many places of interest there. While they were here I got them to help me with some family history information concerning their families. This did not seem to be difficult for them as they have these i- pod things, that I don’t understand, that has everything in the world on them. The one Bruce has is also a global positioning device, interesting.

Again thanks for everything, Love, Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment