Thursday, July 8, 2010

From Neil

Dear Family May 30, 2010


Interesting, here it has been a month since we returned from Hawaii. “My how time goes when you are having fun” One might say, we experienced a small part of what life is like on the island of Maui. I’m really happy that Jerry and Marylyn gave us the opportunity for this experience. There was the sea, the sunset, the beaches, the impromptu church service, the people, the pineapple, the oat meal cereal, the games, the winding roads with miles of “Vista Grande”, the Sugar Museum, the air port were Jerry had to look for us, the sugar cane fields, the volcano that put us on top of the world in all its windy grandeur, the great meals, our outstanding driver and cooks and the wonderful family we were with. What a great vacation. Thank you, Jerry, Marylyn, LaVora, Dewey and Beverly. And now it is back to reality.

Since I have been home things have been moving pretty fast here as well. I have been able to attend a pre wedding bar-be-cue, the Wedding and the wedding reception for Rebecca and Douglas. I’m sorry Rebecca, I still see you as a little girl getting lunch for your grandpa. I must say that all of these events were wonderful and one of the things that make it wonderful was that the family was able to be there, in the temple and at the reception. It was another great experience. I’m sure Ella was and is pleased.

And with all of this wonderful things going on I find it still rains, snows, gets cold, wind blows and the sun shines, the peas still grow and the apples trees still set in Utah in the month of May. It has been a good month. I hope yours has been as good or better.


Love,
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment