Friday, September 11, 2009

Allison's Life

Hello Family!
Just a quick update. I think it was last month that a friend and I were able to attend the temple open house. It was beautiful inside and out! What a great experience to have! I hope everyone who could was able to make it out there!

I was also able to get together with a group of old friends and have dinner with my old bishop and his wife. It was great getting together again! We're planning on having a ward reunion at the end of the month, so I'm looking forward to seeing even more people from my past!


I hope everything is going well for everyone else! Dewey and Beverly are here for a little bit and I was bugging them about posting something on the blog and they said their computer has been down! I hope that is the reason why I haven't heard from lots of my cousins for the blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment