Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Letter from Neil

Dear Family March 31, 2011

Here it is the end of March one forth of 2011 is gone and I’m not sure I have any thing to show for it. But wait that is not true, we have added two great grandsons to the clan. They are Alexander Murray and Benjamin Frampton. There mothers are doing well and so are the boys.


With some warm weather predicted it is time to start thinking about getting out of the house. I did go to the nursery the other day and pick up some seeds and fertilizer. So as soon as the soil dries out enough I will try to get some things planted. I notice that the black currents have already leaved out so I guess the other trees and shrubs will soon follow. I decided to attend the Wards talent night this last Tuesday. It was kind of fun to watch those who were brave enough share their talents. The young people seemed to have fun doing their skits. The Bishop is a Physics Professor at the Y. He did a demonstration with a cone shaped device that created a magnetic field and an aluminum ring. He demonstrated what would happen to the ring at room temperature and then what would happen when the ring was cooled well below 0. At room temperature the ring just went three or so feet in the air where when it was freezing cold the device sent the ring with a bang to the top of the ceiling. It was kind of interesting.


At this time everyone seems to be well and I hope this note finds all of you well

Love,

Neil



No comments:

Post a Comment