Sunday, February 13, 2011

Grandma Anna

Well family, I was just reading Grandma Anna's patriarchal blessing and something really stood out to me that I just want to share--there's a part that mentions that because of her faithfulness, her posterity (me and you) will grow up in the knowledge of the truth as fatted calves in the stall.

I am so grateful for Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa's faithfulness in this gospel--because of them, my grandfather has a strong testimony of the church and raised my father in that knowledge. Now I am the blessed recipient of knowledge and light and truth.

I am so grateful for the example and faith of my grandparents, and I realize the importance of living a faithful, righteous life, so that I can continue this tradition of faith and my posterity will continue to grow in righteousness.

I love you all and am so grateful we are a family forever!

-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment