Sunday, February 7, 2010

From Anna and Wilmer's Journal


Sunday, January 6, 1980

We went to all Church meetings and enjoyed them. Lester came down about five o’clock. I thought he was coming for dinner but he didn’t stay. We had round steak, baked potatoes, beets, salad and ice cream for desert. Tried to get Fred to come but he had company. We really enjoyed Lester’s little visit. I believe LaVora called, but can’t remember just which day. She is so good about calling. I worked on my Visiting Teaching lesson for Tuesday.

Monday, January 7, 1980

We didn’t do anything out of the ordinary today. Dad got his wood in and I crocheted. Oh, I worked on my Visiting Teaching Lesson again today.
Tuesday, January 8, 1980

I decided to make handouts for my lesson. Dad fixed breakfast. The Bishop was at our Prayer meeting this morning and visited the Visiting Teachers message and Relief Society meeting. He looked tired. Hope he didn’t overdo. My lesson, with the help of Heavenly Father went over well. LaRae gave the In-service lesson first as Linda forgot to have her do it in Prayer meeting. So that set the pattern for my lesson. I thanked her for helping and then went on into the lesson. Floy Johnson is the new Spiritual Living Teacher. She gave a good lesson. Dad came back for me. Crocheted the rest of the day and typed Anna’s history over.

No comments:

Post a Comment