Sunday, July 12, 2009

Greetings to the Murray Family!

I hope this finds everyone well.

It is time to start making plans for the 2010 Murray Reunion!

I have made a request for the facility Camp Nauvoo during the week of August 2, 2010 for three consecutive nights.

Camp Nauvoo is run by the Community of Christ. (Previously called the RLDS Church.)
We will have exclusive use of the camp.
There is a lodge with a fully equipped kitchen, shower facilities, cabins and RV hook-ups.
You can check out the place by visiting their website: www.campnauvoo.org
There is lots of room so the place will accommodate everyone.

The camp will let me know the exact dates after the church has requested their dates for that week.
If some plan to come the entire week, they can visit some of the other church history sites in the area.

I need to get an idea of those who are interested in attending.

The Tucker clan will definitely be there!

Please let me know your thoughts!

Love,
Travis

1 comment: